Our top-tier client
is a leading Toronto-based law firm specializing in Personal Injury law. They are dedicated to ensuring their clients receive the support and compensation they deserve during challenging times. They are seeking a detail-oriented and compassionate Accident Benefits Assistant/Clerk to join our dedicated team. Position Overview:
As an Accident Benefits Assistant/Clerk, you will play a crucial role in supporting clients through the accident claims process. You will be responsible for providing support to the skilled lawyers in managing accident benefit claims, maintaining accurate records, and providing exceptional customer service to clients during their recovery journey. Key Responsibilities:
- Assist in processing accident benefit claims, ensuring all required documentation is accurately completed and submitted within deadlines.
- Maintain detailed and organized records of client information, correspondence, and claim documentation.
- Communicate with clients, insurance companies, medical professionals, and legal representatives to gather necessary information and updates related to claims.
- Support the legal team in preparing legal documents, correspondence, and reports as needed.
- Respond to client inquiries and provide timely updates on the status of their claims.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure seamless communication and coordination throughout the claims process.
- Stay up-to-date with industry regulations and guidelines to ensure accurate and compliant claims processing.
- Post-secondary education in the legal field (ie law clerk diploma)
- Previous experience in a similar role, preferably within the insurance, legal, or healthcare industry.
- Strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) and familiarity with database systems.
- Empathetic and compassionate approach when dealing with clients who may be experiencing difficult situations.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively within a team.
- Knowledge of accident benefits, insurance procedures, or legal terminology is an asset.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Opportunities for professional development and growth within the company.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
IQ PARTNERS is committed to operating an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process, and we encourage candidates of every race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience to apply for this position. We’d be happy to provide accommodation for any candidate that requires assistance due to a disability or medical need. Please contact us at 416-599-4700 or by email at email@example.com to discuss specific accommodations.