Our client, Brightworks Interactive Marketing, is hiring an experienced Account Director. The AD will ensure that projects are in line strategically with their client’s marketing, communications and overall business strategy. You will promote the success of online activities by creating client solutions that include effective builds, marketing activities, tracking and reporting, and maintenance or administration support.
You will be responsible for the year-to-year revenue growth of their clients. This revenue growth will be achieved through delivery of successful projects, meaningful relationships, and consultative selling. As the owner of the relationship, you will use sound business knowledge, solid judgment, and vertical and industry expertise to exceed client expectations.
Account Growth / Relationship Management
- Manage a set of relationships that can yield year-on-year increases in revenue, deliver profitability, and open new revenue opportunities
- Build meaningful strategic relationships with middle to senior level decision-makers such as brand or product managers. Respond to, and at times predict, the client’s needs and excel at meeting those needs. Make strategic recommendations that are aligned with those needs.
- Keep abreast of industry and vertical trends to an extent that clients see the Account Director as a strategic partner such that Brightworks can fulfill on its core service offering of combining both delivery and vertical expertise.
- Ensure contractual coverage (MSAs and SOWs) for all client and project work.
- Ensure full and meaningful knowledge transfer to the PM and the delivery team at the beginning of each project.
- The AD is accountable to the PM for certain project related deliverables activities, including Requirements Gathering and Analysis, Strategic Direction Setting, and client expectation management
- Facilitate and coordinate the requirements analysis phase of a project and prepare the Requirements Analysis document.
- Accountability for the quality of client facing deliverables, including documentation and presentations.
Administration / Other
- Forecast and justify potential project/revenue possibilities for each account over a six-month period on a monthly basis
- Prepare and present project progress reports and other valuable status information to clients and Brightworks Sr. Management
- Participate in departmental initiatives including, process re-engineering, template creation and review, departmental strategic planning.
- 7+ years of agency/client service experience.
- Integrated marketing experience (CRM & Digital preferred)
- Success in growing accounts and delivering on new business quotas
- Experience with clients with regulatory requirements is an asset
IQ PARTNERS is committed to operating an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process, and we encourage candidates of every race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience to apply for this position. We’d be happy to provide accommodation for any candidate that requires assistance due to a disability or medical need. Please contact us at 416-599-4700 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss specific accommodations.