Our client is a strategic technology and communications company that has been developing online and offline solutions for leading organizations since 1997. Since its inception, they have exemplified a passionate commitment to providing the highest quality communication and technical solutions. We seek opportunities of social impact and maintain immense pride in all of the solutions and services we provide.
The company is a SaaS-based, state-of-the-art, online & mobile fundraising platform that empowers charities and fundraisers to reach and exceed their fundraising goals.
• Reach out to senior decision makers in the fundraising/charity community, with a focus on conveying a convincing value proposition to begin an engagement with them.
• Build and maintain a healthy base of leads and contacts through extensive research and leveraging new and existing networks and contacts.
• Use multi-channel outreach - including email, social media, ads, and cold calling.
• Work collaboratively with the sales team in all aspects of the sales cycle, to optimize sales closings.
• Real-time recording of sales activities in company Salesforce CRM database. Maintain and provide analysis of Salesforce CRM data.
• Provide weekly status reports on sales prospects and leads.
• Support senior sales team members in analyzing the territory/market's potential and determining the value of prospective customers.
• Conduct qualification demonstrations (remote and in-person).
• Finding, evaluating, and responding to RFP's.
• Conducting, preparing, and attending industry conferences (1-2 per year).
• Participate in the growth of marketing initiatives that will generate leads.
• Must have enthusiasm for cold-calling, networking, and establishing new relationships.
• 2+ years of sales and business development experience.
• Experience selling SaaS-based software.
• Salesforce experience.
• Avid user of digital technologies, mobile, social media and web-based software.
• Self-starter, motivated, fast learner.
• Knowledge of general Internet technologies, social media, and software.
• Post-secondary degree or diploma (preferably marketing, communications, literature, business, fundraising, or technology).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Able to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
• An understanding of and passion for charities and fundraising.
• Key values of honesty, integrity, professionalism, and passion for customer service and technology.
Accommodations are available on request for any candidates that require an accommodation due to a disability or a medical need. Please contact us at 416-599-4700 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss specific accommodations.