Our client is a downtown Toronto law firm focused on commercial leasing, commercial real estate, and litigation. Their clients include entrepreneurial and institutional land developers, construction companies, commercial landlords, property managers, space users and commercial tenants.
For more than 25 years, they have provided personalized and business minded legal services using a practical and “real world” approach. They represent customer service at its best and is the only boutique law firm of its type in Canada.
- Reviewing, drafting, and negotiating a wide array of commercial leasing documents.
- Assisting Commercial Leasing Lawyers in supporting developers, lenders, property and asset managers, landlords, and tenants with all types of office, industrial, and retail commercial leasing matters.
- Take instructions, review documentation, obtain and summarize information, report on status of leasing matters.
- Assist in developing creative solutions to appropriately move leasing transactions forward and sustain competitive advantages for their clients.
- A minimum of 2 years of clerk experience in Commercial Leasing either with a law firm or in the leasing department of a large organization
- Demonstrated experience with the preparation of a variety of commercial leasing related documents.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, manage conflicting priorities, and work collaboratively.
- Innovative, value-minded thinker and proficient with the integration of technology and practice management tools.
- Resourceful and diplomatic problem solver.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Superior organizational skills and detail orientation.
IQ PARTNERS is committed to operating an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process, and we encourage candidates of every race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience to apply for this position. We’d be happy to provide accommodation for any candidate that requires assistance due to a disability or medical need. Please contact us at 416-599-4700 or by email at email@example.com to discuss specific accommodations.