Our client is a downtown Toronto law firm focused on commercial leasing, commercial real estate, and litigation. Their clients include entrepreneurial and institutional land developers, construction companies, commercial landlords, property managers, space users and commercial tenants.
For more than 25 years, they have provided personalized and business minded legal services using a practical and “real world” approach. They represent customer service at its best and is the only boutique law firm of its type in Canada.
- Reviewing, drafting, and negotiating a wide array of commercial leasing documents.
- Advising developers, lenders, property and asset managers, landlords, and tenants on all types of office, industrial, and retail commercial leasing matters.
- Developing creative solutions to appropriately move leasing transactions forward and sustain competitive advantage for their clients.
- Has at least 5 years’ post-call experience in commercial real estate transactions and related documents, including the completion of acquisitions, dispositions, financings, and related matters
- Has some experience in executing and advising on corporate transactions such as the formation and organization of ownership entities (e.g., corporations, partnerships, limited partnerships) and small business transactions
- Can demonstrate a proven ability to develop and maintain strong relationships
- Shows superior organizational skills and detail orientation
- Uses sound judgment, manages conflicting priorities, and works collaboratively
- Is resourceful and a diplomatic problem solver
- Is a member in good standing with the Law Society of Ontario
IQ PARTNERS is committed to operating an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process, and we encourage candidates of every race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience to apply for this position. We’d be happy to provide accommodation for any candidate that requires assistance due to a disability or medical need. Please contact us at 416-599-4700 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss specific accommodations.