Our Client is a 45+yr Canadian company in the ingredient and packaging industry with a National presence. They are looking for a motivated Customer Service Rep
based in Edmonton to manage and grow the territory.
The Role and Responsibilities
Skills and Qualifications
- Target and sell to the territory allocated to this role via Inside Sales.
- Prospect, educate, qualify and develop target accounts.
- Develop relationships through phone, online (video and email) in the territory assigned. Become a trusted resource to your account base and industry in general.
- Research, engage & prospect customers, and industry in general to earn advisor status.
- Coordinate and work collaboratively with the extended team members
- Track and maintain all information in Salesforce.
- Meet minimum quotas levels on existing accounts and business development
- Self-motivated and self starter that works well within a team
- Strong organization and communication skills and efficient with Salesforce and computer savvy.
- Able to work in a “non-corporate” fast based environment.
- Solutions oriented with the ability to make recommendations and development creative solutions.
- University Degree or Diploma or relevant industry experience
- Salesforce understanding is a strong asset.
- CSR/ISR experience is a strong asset
- CPG, Foodservice and or ingredient sales is an asset.
IQ PARTNERS is committed to operating an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process, and we encourage candidates of every race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience to apply for this position. We’d be happy to provide accommodation for any candidate that requires assistance due to a disability or medical need. Please contact us at 416-599-4700 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss specific accommodations.