IQ PARTNERS Inc. is currently looking to hire a Customer Success Manager for our unique B2B eCommerce and marketplace SaaS software client in downtown Toronto for an exciting Full-time permanent job opportunity in which you will work as the main point of contact and advocate for multiple enterprise customers to deliver exceptional service experiences.
Compensation: Competitive salary base on experience + additional perks
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM), you will be a key part of the Customer Success team and play a critical role in the continued growth of the company. You will work cross functionally and in a fast-paced and agile environment. You'll need to become a product expert, so you can support users and receive the maximum value from the system.
The successful candidate will have an energetic and service focused mentality, a successful track record of leading client onboarding and implementation and be comfortable owning very significant and impactful relationships.
You’ll understand the importance of delivering results quickly and demonstrating to clients the agility, quality and provability of the offering. Success in this role will mean helping clients realize significant improvements in their group travel booking process including productivity, speed and accuracy.
We are looking for an A-player to support company growth as it goes to the next level. This is the most exciting time to join the team!
Responsibilities will include…
- Lead the client onboarding and implementation process
- Assume customer success responsibility for a growing number of clients
- Own the client relationship from implementation through ongoing support
- Build credibility and grow relationships with key client contacts at a senior level
- Develop strong relationships with clients by providing best-in-class customer experience
- Proactively identifying and solving customer problems and ensuring that they receive an exceptional service experience
- Act as the customer’s main point of contact and their company advocate
- Deliverer and communicate ROI to your clients, throughout the customer lifecycle
- Manage daily client inquiries, frequently leveraging other departments (like Product Management, Development, Sales) to achieve successful outcomes
- Proactively monitor your client base looking for both red flags and opportunities to increase the product’s footprint by identifying new opportunities and strengthening the customer loyalty.
- 5+ years of CSM experience in a B2B SaaS company, ideally working with large clients in a full cycle capacity
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skill-set.
- Direct experience networking through organization to uncover new opportunities.
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve defined objectives.
- Previous experience as a Project Manager, Business Analyst, Software Trainer or Account Manager is a plus
- PMP is considered an asset
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- You demonstrate critical-thinking with a superior capacity to learn and problem solve on-the-fly
- You have a natural ability to collaborate well with others and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, and highly fluid environment
- You think big picture and have the ability to execute.
- You are willing to adapt as situations change.
- You hustle and can’t imagine leaving for tomorrow what could be done today.
- You are way above average and only want to work at a place that is nowhere near average.