Are you looking for an opportunity to join a diverse group of successful female entrepreneurs as they launch their newest luxury offering?
Our client is a luxury ecommerce website featuring a curated collection of artisanal products.
We are on the hunt for a Digital Marketing Lead to develop and execute the digital strategy for the business. In this role we need a creative, outside-the-box thinker that understands people and how they interact with digital media. You are someone who closely follows online trends and have the ability to spot high growth opportunities for the brand. You are proactive and forward thinking with a passion for business.
You are a hard worker who is looking to join a company that truly believes in treating the team with respect. You take business seriously, but not yourself and you are ethical and moral in your everyday life.
You will be the expert in studying digital analytics, using web technologies, building brand awareness, and enhancing the customer experience.
The company is focused on developing female-identifying entrepreneurs across the globe and support diversity in their business.
If this opportunity speaks to you, then please get in touch!
- Manage all digital marketing channels, including all company social media accounts
- Build strong client relationships through social media interaction
- Monitor, maintain, and optimize campaigns, ads, budget caps, and specific channel KPIs
- Prepare and manage digital marketing budget, and measure ROI
- Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs)
- Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends
- Generate forecasts, as well as compile weekly/monthly reporting for all major metrics and share insights/trends with the team
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
- Keep up-to-date with digital technologies, as well as our audiences’ preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns
- Establish best practices in digital marketing
- Manage and efficiently scale our awareness and customer acquisition campaigns across Facebook, Instagram and other social partners.
- Work with the team to prioritize and implement creative, ad copy, audiences, beta tests, and landing page tests
- Identify, test, and evaluate new audiences in both the US and our international markets
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising or relevant field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience as a Digital Marketer
- 5+ years of marketing experience with digital channels and full funnel strategy design experience
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM Software
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage time effectively and work under tight deadlines, maintaining strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and project management skills, with aptitude to prioritize multiple projects
- Strong critical-thinking skills and has a solution-oriented mindset
- Highly knowledgeable about industry best practices
Key Attributes for Success:
- Passion for supporting women and those who self-identify as women
- Independent and self-directed