Although COVID-19 has changed the way we operate internally, we continue to deliver best-in-class
Find out how we are supporting both clients and candidates at this time.
IQ PARTNERS Inc. is currently looking to hire a Director of Manufacturing for our food manufacturing client in Brampton for an exciting Full-time permanent job opportunity in which you will lead food safe quality throughput, operations effectiveness, and cost savings, by supporting and developing our staff in leading edge production facilities. You will have the full support of the long-standing VP-Food Safety and Operations, and your team.
Summary of Position
The Director Manufacturing is a servant leader. The company has an impressive history of growth and recently established the bold objective to grow another 60% over the next three years. Growth will come from product innovation and expansion into aligned and new categories.
This person will be a big part of ensuring the right people continue to be in place, investing in them properly and driving success through the right guidance and mentorship.
· Live Core Values
· Lead, develop and mentor direct reports
· Ensure high team performance
· Plan, direct and coordinate the operations at the Brampton and Mississauga locations
· Equipment maintenance and enhancements
· Facility standards and enhancements
· Create bench strength for succession
· Champion/Own ERP utilization for operations
· Lead process improvement practices for cost savings and increased efficiency
· Partner with Engineering to optimize equipment efficiency and to drive a successful operation at each facility
· Capacity planning
· Position profiles and PMP management for all reports
· Manage and execute the Budget and capital spend for operations
· Ensure all products are manufactured in accordance with Company specifications
· Ensure compliance with Company policies and related procedures within operations
· Seek Continuous improvement to all programs and procedures
· Ensure coverage for planned and unplanned absences which could compromise our policies, procedures, and programs
· SQF, HACCP and Food Safety
· Champion Safety, Quality and Productivity (in this order)
· Act within the company philosophy
IDEAL QUALIFICATIONS & ATTRIBUTES:
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field with at least 5+ years of manufacturing leadership experience in the food industry
· Maintenance & capital projects experience
· ERP optimization experience
· High energy and strong team orientation
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to hire, train and develop employees to grow within the organization
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· 2 Plant Managers (one at each site)
· Maintenance Manager
· Internal Warehouse
· Director-Innovation and Engineering
· Director-Regulatory Standards
· Director-Supply Chain
· Total compensation package will be commensurate with experience; it will include base salary plus quarterly paid bonus plan.
· You will participate in the comprehensive group benefits and RRSP plan.
· You will have the opportunity to work with the senior executive team to shape and build the company for the future.
IQ PARTNERS is committed to operating an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process, and we encourage candidates of every race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience to apply for this position. We’d be happy to provide accommodation for any candidate that requires assistance due to a disability or medical need. Please contact us at 416-599-4700 or by email at email@example.com to discuss specific accommodations.