Are you ready to level up your legal support game? Do you possess enviable organizational skills, a passion for client relationships, and an uncanny ability to navigate the intricacies of business law?
We are currently searching on behalf of our client, a National law firm located in the heart of the financial district. Located in a brand new office space with ALL the luxuries, this position will allow you to enjoy all the modern technologies you could need, while also having the opportunity to work from home 2 days per week. The Gig:
As the Executive Legal Assistant to a Partner and two other lawyers, you'll be the mastermind behind the scenes, the wizard of calendars, and the superhero of client relations. You will truly be the backbone behind this operation :)The Day to Day:
What You Bring:
- Calendar Juggling Extraordinaire: You'll be balancing meetings, client events, dinner, travel, and more!
- Client Relationship Whisperer: Build and maintain relationships. Your communication skills will be your secret weapon.
- Business Law: Navigate the legal landscape with finesse. You'll be the go-to person for all correspondence, legal documents and more.
- Experience: You have experience supporting C-Suite individuals and/or Senior Lawyers in an executive assistant capacity.
- Legal Skills: A solid understanding of business law law – you know your way around complex documents!
- Multi-Tasking Skills: You're the multitasking maestro, able to juggle tasks with a smile on your face and a cup of coffee in hand.
- Hybrid Work: Enjoy the gorgeous views of the city, and also have some days at home for work/life balance
- Competitive Benefits
- Personal/Professional Growth: Access to learning resources, mentorship, and the opportunity to level up your career.
IQ PARTNERS is committed to operating an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process, and we encourage candidates of every race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience to apply for this position. We’d be happy to provide accommodation for any candidate that requires assistance due to a disability or medical need. Please contact us at 416-599-4700 or by email at [email protected] to discuss specific accommodations.