B2B Growth Marketer
CanadaHelps is looking for a self-starting, data-driven B2B Growth Marketer with a passion for social change to join our team. This is an opportunity to join one of Canada’s first and North America’s most
successful social technology organizations. We are a fast-growing, dedicated team of entrepreneurial minded peers who have a passion for helping small- and medium-sized charities succeed, while engaging
with donors to increase giving in Canada.
We believe technology and data are transformational game-changers for generating social profit. We democratize access to technology by providing affordable online fundraising and training tools to more
than 23,000 registered charities across Canada while collecting donations for 63,000 others. Come on board as we scale our marketing team to better serve and support our growth.
An integral member of the marketing team, this role reports into the Vice President of Marketing, with a dotted line of responsibility to our VP, Charity Engagement and Growth. The B2B Growth Marketer will lead all aspects of our efforts to build a world-class demand gen
engine. We are looking for a hands-on demand generation expert with solid experience in B2B SaaS growth marketing to take on this new role in the organization.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage the demand generation funnel to generate new leads and increase pipeline velocity through integrated multi-channel campaigns across email, content, social, paid, and events
- Plan and execute growth tactics such as drip, nurture streams, and thought leadership campaigns to improve conversions
- Support annual and quarterly campaign strategy and planning, and own parts of the operations and execution including campaign and content copywriting, set up of landing pages, emails, smart list creation, automation program development, test and launch of campaigns
- Own the Marketing Automation stack and its integration with CRM (Salesforce) and other tools within the marketing stack (Google Analytics, WordPress)
- Be a master at analytics tracking and reporting to demonstrate how inbound marketing programs convert into customers and revenue
- Partner with other members of the marketing team to develop insightful and engaging content and communications to drive demand and interest across the buyer’s journey
- Collaborate with Charity Engagement to manage, measure, and optimize all aspects of lead pipeline to ensure accurate and timely delivery of high-quality leads
- From time to time, you will be assigned projects outside of the demand generation function to help optimize internal processes and business growth
- 3+ years of demand generation or growth marketing experience with a B2B SaaS company
- Highly proficient with marketing automation and CRM tools (Pardot or similar – min 3 years, Salesforce 3 years preferred, Google Analytics – 3 years preferred, WordPress is an asset).
- Proficient with list management, email marketing, and A/B testing methodology
- A proven track-record of developing and executing marketing campaigns that generate qualified leads
- Demonstrated success in campaign development at different stages of the buyer journey
- Previous experience working closely with sales teams and a strong understanding of the technology sales cycle and strategies to nurture leads
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial, high energy and high-growth environment
- Tremendous drive with a focus on operational excellence
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
IQ PARTNERS is committed to operating an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process, and we encourage candidates of every race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience to apply for this position. We’d be happy to provide accommodation for any candidate that requires assistance due to a disability or medical need. Please contact us at 416-599-4700 or by email at email@example.com to discuss specific accommodations.