Are you our next passionate I.T. Business Development Consultant? Are you an experienced I.T. salesperson that lives to go after new business?
This is an opportunity for someone who wants to join an established, 16-year old Executive Search & Recruiting agency in their expanding Technology Recruitment Practice.
IQ PARTNERS is a 35+ person Executive Search & Recruitment Firm experiencing rapid and consistent growth. The expansion of our business has created the need for additional talent. We are now searching for an additional Business Development Consultant to work in our I.T. and Technology Practice.
The person chosen for this role will be innately smart, dedicated, fun and committed to quality. The right candidate will have exceptional client service and relationship-building skills, the ability to read people and an inherent commitment to closing a deal.
We're passionate about what we do and are fiercely entrepreneurial. We know we play a key role in helping companies identify and attract the best and brightest; we are dedicated to continuously improving our service delivery. That said – life is too short not to have fun. We work hard, play hard and we love to laugh together.
- Actively seek and attract new business through a variety of internal and external sources including cold-calling, online networking and attending industry events
- Establishing effective business relationships with key decision makers
- Marketing and selling our I.T. Recruiting Solutions (permanent contingent, contract and retained) to new and existing clients
- Achieving and exceeding monthly sales targets
- Cultivating sales leads and constantly/actively prospecting for new sales opportunities
- Participating in regular sales meetings, training and performance review sessions
- Developing long term relationships with our clients including strong understanding of their business needs and future requirements
- Preparing sales proposals and conducting presentations for prospective customers
- Maintain all pertinent client, applicant and interview data in our internal database
- Client manage the recruitment process from job intake to candidate presentation to offer presentation and follow-up
- Assist in preparing and sending offer packages
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers on status of search and candidates
- Constantly cultivating and building a pool of qualified business leads in the I.T. space
- Research and recommend new sources for business opportunities
- Build networks to find qualified opportunities and maintain regular contact with possible future business leads
- Create contacts within the I.T. industry
- Attend local professional networking opportunities and membership development meetings
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a Sales/Business Development capacity in the technology recruitment industry
- Proven track record of success finding and securing new and existing business opportunities
- Previous I.T. recruitment experience
- Self-starter with confidence and a desire for continued development
- Strong client and account management focus
- Detailed, organized and forward thinking
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Superior problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
- Experience in the IT industry a definite advantage
Key Attributes for Success:
- Entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to control your own career destiny
- Passion for people
- Commitment to “do the right thing”
- Fearlessness and relentlessness
- Nurturing environment with access to learning materials and resources,
- Mentorship and networking opportunities,
- Comfortable, modern & dynamic office environment in an excellent location across from Union Station.
IQ PARTNERS is an Executive Search & Recruitment firm supporting clients across the country. We help companies hire better, hire less & retain more. We have specialist teams of recruiters in Financial Services & Insurance, Marketing Communications & Media, Emerging Tech & Telecom, Consumer Goods & Retail, B2B & Industrial, Technology, Accounting & Finance, and HR & Operations. IQ PARTNERS has its head office in Toronto and operates internationally via Aravati Global Search Network.
If IQ PARTNERS is the company you could see yourself working at, send us your resume and tell us why. Note only qualified candidates will be contacted.