A national investment firm is looking to add a Manager Investment Advisory Services to their team in Toronto. The firm specializes in growing the wealth of a specific group of high income professionals. They are the only organization in Canada who works in this niche. The compensation is primarily salary based with a good opportunity to make excellent bonuses.
• Manage the day-to-day activities and development of a team of investment planning advisors and sales associates located across Canada
• Partner with the VP on the hiring and performance management of your team
• Ensure high employee engagement through talent management and coaching
• Deliver results through strong sales management routines and coaching ability
• Mentor the investment associates to ensure delivery of optimal support to the investment advisors
• Promote the company's brand through presentations and speaking opportunities
• Bachelor’s degree; Business or related discipline preferred.
• Certified Financial Planner (CFP Designation)
• Life License Qualification Program (LLQP) or willingness to attain within 3 months of hire
• Ten years in an investment sales representative role; experience with high net worth clients preferred
• Three to five years of prior management experience
• Exceptional skills in navigating Morning Star and Naviplan software; proficient at using the Microsoft Office suite of products
• Bilingualism (French) is an asset
• Strong intrapersonal skills
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Organized, motivated and positive
Reports directly to VP Investment Advisory Services
Flexibility to travel, as required.