Connecting through purpose. The marketing department is responsible for the design and execution of business development initiatives that engage advisors and align with the firm’s value proposition. We are an agile, relationship-driven group who work in collaboration with departments across the organization to enhance the advisor experience, deliver with impact and drive value. The Marketing Manager will contribute to the planning, development and implementation of marketing campaigns that increase awareness and drive engagement. We are looking for someone who can work closely with external agencies and internal creative teams to inspire, recognize and nurture bold, leading-edge creative ideas. The individual is a highly collaborative, proactive, organized team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment, can facilitate decision-making and drive results.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
Marketing strategies and plans to support sales, growth and brand:
Competitive analysis and innovation:
- Develop project plans for marketing deliverables, manage strategic initiatives and provide ongoing marketing support.
- Leverage marketing acumen to support and facilitate the advisor experience including but not limited to brand management, collateral development, email marketing and ongoing support and optimization.
- ?Translate industry research and audience insights into actionable marketing strategies.
Relationship Management, Collaboration and Coordination with Internal Clients, Executives and External Vendors:
- Understand market and growth drivers, incorporate value proposition, provide insight to segment and channel proof points that drive competitive advantage and translates business strategies into marketing plans.
- Leverage knowledge of the market and apply insights to strategic documents and marketing campaigns/programs. Working in collaboration with senior team members and departments to identify research gaps, plan market research and interpret advisor information and trends.
- Contribute innovative marketing ideas and solutions that support long-term growth.
Project Management + Execution:
- Collaborate with the team to facilitate appropriate design and ensure quality and consistency within brand standards.
- Execute marketing plans and strategies to support the business partners.
- Work with the team to create new projects or complete projects already in the pipeline.
- Manage production workflow with external vendors to support marketing content and collateral creation.
- Develop and produce marketing collateral and drive content to promote and facilitate the growth and sales efforts.
- Lead and manage day-to-day requirements to deliver campaigns, including planning, scheduling, copywriting, coordinating stakeholder reviews/approvals, translation, testing, fulfillment.
- Deliver on stated objectives: take corrective actions to achieve targets, analyze past results, find solutions and recommendations to maximize ROI. Evaluate effectiveness of campaigns and effectively communicating the results.
- Support initiatives, such as new fund launches, improvements to existing products, and broader product category-level campaigns.
- Ability to translate content into an impactful narrative through strong-story telling and creative skills. Including but not limited to PowerPoint, whitepapers, handbills and brochures.
- Project manage: run meetings, obtain stakeholder approvals, track deliverables to keep projects running on time and create new or update existing marketing material
- In-depth marketing experience with working knowledge of marketing and brand strategies and a demonstrated ability to apply them.
- Experience in the financial services industry, preferably wealth management.
- Strong ability to story tell, with practical experience developing executive level reports and utilization of data to present insights and share knowledge to influence audiences.
- Working across functional areas to develop effective business solutions that align with company and business unit/department objectives.
- Proven interpersonal and relationship management skills, with ability to facilitate consensus among multiple stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, prioritizing and managing multiple concurrent initiative.
- Excellent communication skills combined with effective relationship-building abilities.
- Strong creative skills and experience with design programs (InDesign) would be an asset.
Commensurate with experience.
IQ PARTNERS is committed to operating an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process, and we encourage candidates of every race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience to apply for this position. We’d be happy to provide accommodation for any candidate that requires assistance due to a disability or medical need. Please contact us at 416-599-4700 or by email at email@example.com to discuss specific accommodations.