Our client, Meest Group, is hiring a Marketing Specialist.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Managing the company social media accounts on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Assisting Marketing Manager in promoting C2C service to the U.S. customers
- Helping with marketing campaigns for potential B2B clients
- Conducting market research
- Conducting competitive analysis
- Preparing leads and statistics reports
- On a regular weekly basis update Facebook groups of the Ukrainian diaspora on behalf of the company Meest-America.
- Actively participate in updating, supplementing and checking the content of the sites for MyMeest (Meest Shopping), Portal (C2C national parcels), Fulfillment by Meest-America products.
- To monitor SMM activity of competitors, subscribe to their Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube groups.
- Support the company's Public Relations when necessary.
- To be aware of company news and services, changes in the company and changes in tariffs, countries of delivery, focus on products for the purpose of specific further communication on the company's public channels, including by e-mail
- Conduct negotiations with event organizers regarding the company's participation in various public events
- To create English-language content on the company's web pages, in particular, recording the necessary educational video materials on the company's products and services for customers, agents and the service center
- Monitoring and writing a report-recommendations on the Google Analytics Report, on the websites us.meest.com and my.meest.com
- Recording and dubbing in English of video content for SMM companies
- Other tasks of the marketing manager, which will arise in case of necessary changes in the services and products of the company
- Focus on monitoring customer communication about Meest-America on the company's public pages: Google, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube forums and agreeing with the SMM team on the strategy of maintaining pages, posts and advertising, including stylistics, visualization and tone of communication
- Participation in events on behalf of the company
- Ability to work in advertising cabinets of the social media
IQ PARTNERS is committed to operating an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process, and we encourage candidates of every race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience to apply for this position. We’d be happy to provide accommodation for any candidate that requires assistance due to a disability or medical need. Please contact us at 416-599-4700 or by email at email@example.com to discuss specific accommodations.