My client a healthcare company focused on connecting the best people and brands to achieve skin and body health is looking to add a virtual Nurse Practitioner to their team. In this role you will be responsible for providing consulting services (IV therapy, weight loss, and skin health).
Consulting service responsibilities shall include, but are not be limited to:
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Acquire and maintain a high level of knowledge and confidence with the specific products and services along with operating practice, protocols and procedures.
- Provide availability during assigned hours to respond to client consultation request within 10 minutes.
- Provide high value client consultation experiences consistent with established regulations and the Corporations practice and protocols.
- Contribute, as may be reasonably required from time to time, in research and development initiatives that support the ongoing growth and development of the Corporation.
- Required: Current, valid Nurse Practitioner license in Quebec
- CPR and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification, as required.
- Strong clinical and diagnostic skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative healthcare team.
- Commitment to continuous learning and staying updated with the latest medical advancements.
IQ PARTNERS is committed to operating an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process, and we encourage candidates of every race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience to apply for this position. We’d be happy to provide accommodation for any candidate that requires assistance due to a disability or medical need. Please contact us at 416-599-4700 or by email at [email protected] to discuss specific accommodations.