Although COVID-19 has changed the way we operate internally, we continue to deliver best-in-class
Find out how we are supporting both clients and candidates at this time.
IQ PARTNERS Inc. is currently looking to hire an Office and Facilities Manager for our Financial Services client in downtown Toronto for an exciting Full-time permanent job opportunity in which you will be responsible for organizing and coordinating office administration, procedures and facilities activities, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
Compensation: Base salary in the range of 65k-75k + benefits + 3 weeks vacation + additional perks
· Managing all Office Services functions necessary for the efficient operation of the office and providing expertise on Office Services functions in other offices as required;
· Selecting, training, coaching and managing mailroom, reception and office coordinator Associates;
· Acting as liaison with, and coordinating the services provided by, the building landlord(s) including all necessary office repairs, office security and maintenance at all locations in Canada;
· Managing and coordinating the Fire and Emergency Preparedness Procedures, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements at all locations;
· Managing and coordinating the Health & Safety actionable items, including the development and maintenance of regulatory and best practice material and training;
· Active member & Chair of firm’s Occupational Health and Safety Committee including managing and coordinating the recruiting and training of the members of the Joint Health & Safety Committees, monitoring meetings and workplace inspections;
· Managing service vendors to ensure contract terms and obligations are being met, i.e. Shredding, Carpet Care, Plant Maintenance, Courier, Print Services & Off-site Document Storage;
· Managing all office changes relating to new Associates in conjunction with senior management
· Post-secondary education
· Minimum of 5 years working experience in Office Services/Facilities managerial role
· Knowledge of requirements of Ontario Occupational Health and Safety Act
· Experience with vendor management
· Experience with project management – ability to set own priorities to meet deadlines
· Results oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well in a busy and demanding environment
· Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
· Strong interpersonal, organizational and problem-solving skills
· Superior written and verbal communication skills
· Expectation to be available on call afterhours for emergency maintenance issues that may arise
· Ability to travel as required
Accommodations are available on request for any candidates that require an accommodation due to a disability or a medical need. Please contact us at 416-599-4700 or by email at email@example.com to discuss specific accommodations.