The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three to five years' experience in personal injury or insurance law to provide support to one lawyer.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepare and draft motion records,
- Statement of Claim, pre-trial/mediation memos, pleadings, and affidavits of documents
- Prepare for examinations for discovery, case conferences, mediations, motions, appeals, pre-trial conferences, trials, and mediations/arbitrations.
- Handle files from beginning to end. Prepare correspondence.
- Liaise with clients and opposing counsel.
Qualifications and Experience
- Three to five years of similar professional work experience.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize workload, work well under pressure, be client oriented, exhibit good judgment, resourcefulness, and demonstrate professionalism, confidentiality and discretion
IQ PARTNERS is committed to operating an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process, and we encourage candidates of every race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience to apply for this position. We’d be happy to provide accommodation for any candidate that requires assistance due to a disability or medical need. Please contact us at 416-599-4700 or by email at email@example.com to discuss specific accommodations.