Welcome to the IQ PARTNERS blog, Hello Headhunter.
We, at IQ PARTNERS, are founded on the belief that the recruiting business can be done better. We’ve been headhunters in Toronto for almost 10 years. At we’re pleased to call ourselves headhunters because we pride ourselves on our ability to find our clients the best and the brightest heads; in other words, the smartest people.
We’re dedicating this blog to putting our principles to action; helping you recruit smarter, hire less and retain more. We will share with you our insights into the headhunting world.
Over the next few months we plan to share with you:
– Everything we know about headhunting (our little secrets)
– Tips and Tricks for dealing with a Headhunter
– Resources to become a Better Headhunter
– Our Opinion on the Recruiting Industry and how you can take advantage of the current trends
– Our insights on other industries that we are experts in
– And some of our own personal headhunting anecdotes
We’re interested on how you feel about the business; your thoughts and opinions on how to make it better and we welcome any questions you have for any of our headhunters.
Let’s put our heads together!
Bruce co-founded IQ PARTNERS in 2001 and currently operates as Managing Partner. His personal background includes hands-on management experience in sales, marketing and marketing services. He has built management teams for a wide variety of marketing, communications, media and technology companies. He has also participated in several M&A transactions for service-based companies and is frequently called upon as a resource in the planning and negotiation of such deals.